Why exercise helps!
The idea that exercise is a crucial tool in the fight against weight gain isn''t new. It does, after all, burn calories. Exercise is beneficial because it helps cut stress, which in turn helps you keep weight off.
During vigorous exercise, the body secretes biochemicals called endorphins, which calm you down and decrease the levels of stress hormones in your body .. How much exercise does it take? Some people need more vigor than others, but for some, even a vigorous 10-minute walk will work.
Exercise may reduce stress in another way. Just getting up and moving for five minutes is helpful, because you have distracted yourself from what''s causing you stress and allowed your quiescent body to move and stretch and awaken.
Of course, five minutes of exercise may help, but it won''t do much if you also hope to burn some calories. For a bigger payoff, experts suggest 45 minutes of exercise every day, even if you break it up into 15-minute sessions.
What Else Is There To Do
More specific Diet and Exercise here ...
Steps To Success ... The Eating Guidelines
- Eat small meals 5 - 6 times a day - practice portion control ... before you are hungry.
- Eat sitting down in a calm environment. This does not include the car.
- Eat without distractions. Distractions include radio, television, newspapers, books, intense or anxiety-producing conversations, and music.
- Eat until you satisfy portion control.
- Eat (with the intention of being) in full view of others.
- Eat with enjoyment, pleasure and gusto.
|Triphetamine works best when taken with our unique "perfect meal replacement" ...Vitrin ... it tastes like a blueberry smoothie! You can expect quick results ... with this unique combination. Click Here|